Finance, Health Informatics and Corporate Development
At the darkest time of year, when patients, residents and families need hope more than ever, Lights of Hope shines with all of the joy and wonder of the holiday season. Support the people we serve and the people who care for them.
Your donation to Lights of Hope supports innovative research, compassionate care for patients, and life-enriching activities for residents in long-term care. Your gift to Lights of Hope saves and changes lives.
• While hope and compassion are never in short supply at Providence, other essentials necessary for exceptional care aren’t funded through traditional channels. That’s where you come in.
• When you give to Lights of Hope, you help families at their most vulnerable. And you give caregivers the tools and equipment they need to treat our patients, residents, and families with the utmost care and compassion.
• Your donation to Lights of Hope enables St. Paul’s Foundation to fund urgently needed equipment, life-saving research, community programs, and other essential patient and resident services, including the Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) project led by our own Corporate Development Team.
• In addition to PoCUS, the Foundation has provided over $100,000 in funding to support various digital innovative projects like PoCUS and Dermatology Point-of-Care Intelligent Network (DermInt) Pilot Project. The DermInt is a collaborative clinical, research and evaluation project that included Providence Health Care and Providence Health Care Ventures in partnership with academia and industry partners as part of the Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster.
• Supporting St. Paul’s Foundation also supports Providence-wide initiatives like Ice Cream Day, PHC Professional Practice Awards, and gifts like “Health Care Heroes” pin and blanket.
We would love your support. Please donate today!