An annual holiday tradition
Now in its 24th year, our Lights of Hope campaign is a holiday tradition that supports patients and residents, and funds medical equipment, research and community programs across all Providence hospitals and long-term care homes.
As ever, hundreds of donors will be recognized for their support with stars on the display outside of St. Paul’s Hospital, lit up every night starting November 17 and throughout the holiday season.
Be a part of the tradition
Join forces with your colleagues to fundraise for Lights of Hope and see your team's name shining among the stars! If you raise a collective total equal to any of the amounts below, we will hang a star at St. Paul's Hospital's light display in your honour!
- Friend $1,000 (Name listed in courtyard)
- Partner $2,500 (Shared star)
- Bronze $5,000 (3-foot lighted star with name or logo)
- Silver $10,000 (4-foot lighted star with name or logo)
- Gold $25,000 (6-foot lighted star with name or logo)
- Platinum $50,000 (Please contact us for recognition options)
You can also show your support at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, St. Vincent’s: Langara, St. Vincent’s: Brock Fahrni, St. Vincent’s: Honoria Conway, or Youville Residence. Your choice!
- Bronze $1,000 (3-foot lighted star with name or logo)
- Silver $2,500 (4-foot lighted star with name or logo)
- Gold $5,000+ (6-foot lighted star with name or logo)
To have your star displayed in time for the lighting ceremony, please have your fundraising completed by November 4. All fundraising efforts must be completed by December 2, to have a star hung for the 2022 season.
Questions? Please contact us at 604.682.8206 or firstname.lastname@example.org